A "BODY" mist that makes your skin silky smooth and stops hair loss?
This body mist not only prevents hair loss but it promotes new hair growth, while giving you perfect skin!
As many of you know, we have been in the hair loss industry for over twenty
years. While there are thousands of hair loss products, we only "promote"
those that we know work from personal experience or because our friends
and customers rave about them.
Today, we are very excited to offer you a great product that is not being
offered for hair loss, but it should be. This product is being sold
as a Body Mist and it is great for the skin. At the bottom of this page,
we will give you information about this product as a great skin-care and
anti-wrinkle product. Right now, we will explain why this product is so
perfect for hair loss.
The Body Mist has two main ingredients Emu Oil and Jojoba oil. Jojoba oil
is well known as a great moisturizer and conditioner for the hair. It improves
the manageability and overall health of your hair. However, the super star
of the body mist is the Emu Oil.
Emu Oil has Long been Recognized as a Natural DHT Blocker.
A staggering 95% of hair loss in men and women is related to DHT. Dihydrotestosterone
(DHT) results when testosterone (in both men and women) mixes with the enzyme
While we all produce some levels of DHT throughout our lifetimes, the quantity
we produce increases with age and the level of sesitivity is genetically
DHT causes hair loss because it attaches itself to the hair follicle and
it chockes it. As a result the new hairs being produced by that follicle
become thinner and more fragile until the hair follicle eventually stops
producing new hair. When you apply emu oil directly to your scalp you block
DHT and keep it from killing your hair follicles. Hence, preventing any
further hair loss and protecting the hair you still have.
In addition to its natural DHT blocking qualities, emu oil also promotes
hair RE-growth. Emu oil, for starters, will penetrate the skin/scalp faster
than any other natural oil. Emu oil will thicken the skin/scalp by up to
14%, thereby taking pressure off the minute blood capillaries that have
to get blood to the hair root and hair papilla in order for it to grow.
Studies of Emu oil for hair growth have been encouraging. According to several
Australian studies, emu oil can produce up to 80% of hair growth. Also,
according to a study done on mice at Boston University, emu oil promoted
the growth of "new" hair follicles and 80% of hair follicles that
were in the "sleep state" were reawaken by emu oil.
More reasons to choose emu oil to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair
- Emu oil is completely natural and safe.
- Emu oil has no sexual side effects like Propecia and other DHT blockers.
- Emu oil produces no rashes, allergies or anything of that nature.
- Emu oil is almost as gentle to the skin as pure water.
- Emu oil is inexpensive unlike Rogaine and other topical treatments.
- Emu oil is FDA approved.
- Emu oil is extremely high essential fatty acids which means that your
skin/scalp allow it to penetrate much deeper than any other product and
reach the root of the hair.
- Emu oil is an anti-inflammatory. This means that the emu oil reduces
inflammation which typically improves circulation and promotes hair growth.
- Emu oil has anti-bacterial properties so it helps to keep scalp healthy.
How to Use:
- Before bed, spray the Emu Oil Mist over your entire scalp concentrating
in the areas that are thinning.
- Wait 3-5 minutes to allow the oils to be absorbed by your scalp.
- Use your figertips to massage your scalp for a minute or two.
- Let it remain overnight.
- Shampoo and Condition your hair in the morning.
- Style your hair as usual using HairSoReal, Megathik or Surethik.
Note: If you do not shampoo your hair every day, use the Emu Oil Mist
treatment only on those days when you will wash your hair the next morning.
Amazing Product for Your Skin
Emu oil is the best anti-wrinkle product available. Without the high cost
or fancy perfumes, emu oil penetrates into the deepest layers of your skin.
Most of the anti-wrinkle products in the market, even the very expensive
ones, only penetrate the epidermis which is the outer top layer of your
skin. Emu oil is able to penetrate the skin at a very deep level, getting
down into the skin pores, nourishing them, and hydrating them back to perfection.
It even has regeneration benefits, allowing the collagen in your skin to
reconstruct itself. This creates a smooth look, allowing wrinkles to dissipate
and your skin to tighten. In fact, emu oil is also expected to thicken your
skin, which helps you look younger and more attractive.
The fatty acid composition of emu oil is very close to the correct composition
of the fats found in normal human skin. Emu Oil plumps and softens both
the top layer of skin (epidermis) and also improves the quality of the skin
in the lower levels (dermis) where new cells are generated. Emu oil is a
great moisturizer because it returns skin to its natural barrier function.
Best of all, it's a natural and nontoxic substance. Above all, emu oil can
make your skin softer and glowing. It is also anti-inflammatory, won't clog
pores and is odorless. Over time, studies have found that emu oil can plump
up your skin and help diminish wrinkles and age spots. One of the main causes
for wrinkles is that as we age our skin get thinner. Clinical studies revealed
that Emu Oil applied twice a day, for a 14 day period was able to thicken
skin an average of 14%.
Amazing and Youthful Skin
Tried and Tested Tips for Women (from my wife)
- Use the Emu Oil Spray every night to thicken your skin and "fill-in"
wrinkles and fine lines. A little goes a long way, so only one or two
sprays will be enough.
- Spray your face once or twice with the body mist before applying make-up.
The mist will create a moisturized canvas for your make-up. It will
go on more evenly and look more natural. Plus the emu-oil in the spray
will be smoothing and rejuvinating your skin all day. Your face will
feel silky to the touch.
- If you don't wear make-up spraying your face with the mist will give
you a smooth, silky glow that will not feel or look greasy.
- Spraying the body mist all over your body after the shower will keep
your entire body feeling smooth and supple.
- Keep the spray nearby and as the day goes on or whenever you want
to "freshen" your look and/or want your skin to "glow"
spray it once and smooth it over your make-up.
- When you spray the body mist over your legs, it will make them feel
and look so great that you will never again need or want to wear pantyhose.
I always tell my girlfriends that it is like a "pantyhose in a
Tried and Tested Tips for Men (from me)
- The Emu Oil Mist makes a great natural shaving balm to soothe and
moisturize the skin after shaving. Perfect for all skin types, even
the most sensitive one.
- Using the Emu Oil Mist spray after shaving will keep your face smooth
and prevent razor bumps.
- Spray on face every night to moisturize your face without girly or
- Spray after shower to prevent dry, itchy skin.
- Spray on your feet to heal and prevent cracked-dry skin.